[AMRadio] FS: Viking 6n2

Chuck wa2onk at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 21:41:23 EST 2007

Greetings
     For the past two+ years I haven't been able to
stir up some local activity on 2 meter am. So, I have
for sale a Johnson Viking 6n2 transmitter.
     It is in very good condition. Some scratches on
the cabinet. The front panel would be excellent except
for some wear marks around the function switch. All
knobs are original and in VG condition.
     New 5894 final. I was going to use on 2 meters
only. I don't have an xtal or vfo to check on six
meters. Was checked on two meters with Ranger
supplying voltage and modulation. 27+watts out on  two
meters.
    Supplied with cable used to connect to Ranger, and
copy of manual. $100 shipped conus.

Chuck.....wa2onk