[AMRadio] Knobs

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Mar 2 21:01:44 EST 2007

Thanks, Bill.  I'll go over there and check it out.  I was in vintage
mode and didn't even think they might still be around.  I had another
gent remind me they are used on the Fender Tele.  I kept thinking I had
seen some around here some where and I had, but they're on my Tele!
Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees.

Thanks a million.
Rick/K5IZ