[AMRadio] Knobs

Bill Smith hbco2 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 3 14:29:11 EST 2007

Just for the record, the fan-shaped knobs mentioned below are not
fan-shaped, but apparently circular, or cone-shaped.

Centralab used to make a flat, fan-shaped knob for their lever switches.  I
don't know if they are still available, or in what colors.  They, and the
oval-shaped knobs were readily available in red, white and black.

Bill