[AMRadio] AM boatanchors galore! "Every Single Minute"

Robert Nickels W9RAN at oneradio.net
Sun Mar 4 18:07:27 EST 2007

Tom Chesek wrote:
> Everyone says "can and should" but try it yourself. Not all audio or video
> files playable on the internet can be saved

Not even all Google videos, depending on copyright ownership - but this
one can.   Go to http://video.google.com/playerdownload and download
their player, then re-load the video.  It will be saved locally (default
location is \My Documents\My Videos\Google Videos) for later playback
There's also a nifty "thumbnail" feature that helps locate sections of
interest.

Note:  it's a 138MB file!

73, Bob W9RAN.