[AMRadio] FS: Viking 6n2

zemanek at att.net zemanek at att.net
Mon Mar 5 07:31:29 EST 2007

Chuck
How are these pieces.  I have a ranger and a Valiant.  The ranger is at Howard Mills place being looked at and he is restoring a Desk Kilowatt for me.  I also have a Viking 500 with him also  does it work with that radio.  I spoke to a friend who said that there is some 6 meter AM where we are in eastern NY.  I like tube stuff doe sthis piece give any advantage over a modern rig.  I am interested
Glenn kc2fzv in Taji Iraq

-------------- Original message from Chuck <wa2onk at verizon.net>: --------------