[AMRadio] AM boatanchors galore! "Every Single Minute"

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 5 08:28:18 EST 2007

Craig, could you send me a CD.  Is the quality fine?

Thank you

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EST on 14.285  Mhz