[AMRadio] FS: Viking 6n2

zemanek at att.net zemanek at att.net
Mon Mar 5 08:59:53 EST 2007

I am in the US army  getting ready to come home --  finishing my 4th combat tour -waiting for my replacement to arrive in the next week or so. I will train him up and fly back to Ft Bragg.  Take some leave and get ready for my 5th tour that will start later in 2007.
Glenn kc2fzv

-------------- Original message from Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com>: --------------