[AMRadio] For Sale WRL 500A - Pick up only southern NJ

John Dilks K2TQN oldradio at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 5 20:40:58 EST 2007

Hi Gang,

I have a WRL 500A surplus to my needs, with a 755 VFO.

$650. picked up 10 miles west of Atlantic City in southern New Jersey.

Condition - clean enough for it's age.  I never restored it or tried
to power it.  I have had this about 5 years?.  The prior owner took
it off line and put it in storage for at least 10 years prior to me
getting it.  So it needs the normal checking out and replacing caps, etc.

I have an extra final (used).

Possible delivery could be arranged to the south Boston area just
before Easter week. Planning a trip if health permits.

Please contact me off the reflector.

73, John Dilks, K2TQN