[AMRadio] Brid Wattmeter for Sale

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Mar 6 11:24:59 EST 2007

I have a Bird 4411 peak reading wattmeter for sale.  If you
are not familiar with the 4411 it uses only one slug to read
from 2-30 megacycles and reads power in the following steps.
10 watts, 30, 100, 300, 1000, 3000 and 10 KW.  The power
range is selected by a rotary switch on the front of the
meter.

The 4410 is the same meter yet will not power by AC mains.
You can read about the meter at the following link, assuming
it works correctly.
http://www.rfparts.com/bird.html#multi

The 4411 is powered by 110 or 230 VAC (switch selectable) or
by a single 9 volt battery for field use.  I am selling the
meter with the slug for the above range.  New the meter from
Bird is over 700 dollars plus the slug.  It has type N
connectors and has just a few scuffs on the case, not many.

$450. Plus shipping.

Jim
W5JO