[AMRadio] Two New Co-Admins - WELCOME

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:48:41 EST 2007

I have the pleasure of announcing that we have two new
co-administrators for the AM Reflector to help monitor and maintain
the 10+ year old list.  Please join in my appreciation to Jim/W5JO,
and Kent/KA5MIR for their willingness to help keep this email list
going as it has over the last several years.  I have the utmost trust
and faith with both these gentlemen in their judgement and ability to
maintain the list in anyway they see fit.

As of now, we have three co-admins (in no particular order):

Paul/WA3VJB
Kent/KA5MIR
Jim/W5JO

Until further notice, I will maintain the ownership of this list, but
know things can change with time.  I am scheduled to have surgery
later this month, and have no clue to how long I could be
incapacitated, and have complete trust in these three gentlemen to
carry on with the tradition we've had as a "gentlemanly group" for all
the years we've been going.

Please welcome these new admins, and respect their decisions in
helping run the AM Radio email list.  I have full confidence in their
new roll with this list.

Vry 73 All.

Brian / w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan