[AMRadio] Big Vertical on 75

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Mar 6 19:58:08 EST 2007

So how does it work Don?

Should be good for long distance, my butternut
vertical seems to receive very well on 40 as
its almost full length, stations far away come in
as strong or stronger then on the dipoles, with much
less noise.
I have almost no ground system so I don't transmit
on it much.

I was watching it on 80 meters the other night, when the dipole
went into a fade, the vertical signal came up.
If I could only do diversity!

What happens when you hook two antennas up to one receiver?

Brett
N2DTS