[AMRadio] RE: new gear (Brett gazdzinski)

VJB wa3vjb at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 12:57:42 EST 2007

Brett,

You are making perhaps the best use of the 756Pro when
it comes to AM.

I was thinking of someday getting one of these itty
bitty mobile HF rigs to use as an exciter for my
homebrew rig. Scaleable power, nice stability and
readout, etc. I would never hook a mic nor speaker up
to it.

Also I would laugh that my "application" would be a
delightful nose-thumb combination to refute their
intended marketing, advertising and gewgaw design
points.

It won't be long before they're on the market, used
and cheap.

Paul/VJB