[AMRadio] Big Vertical on 75

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Mar 7 19:39:11 EST 2007

I do have it set up so I can change between any
of 4 antenna's, I have 3 right now plus the dummy load.

The butternut vert seems to work better on receive under some
conditions and with signals out past 300 miles or more?

Most 40 meter sw broadcast comes in better on the vertical,
as does chu in Canada.

Very rarely a signal on 80 comes in better on the butternut,
maybe because its only 30 some feet tall.
But once and a while someone on 80 is stronger on the butternut.

Brett