[AMRadio] new antenna (again).

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 19:16:30 EST 2007

Has anyone had good results with the Carolina Windom?
(which isn't really a Windom)

I was planning to build one - mostly for use on 75M and 40M.
It would have a 90 degree bend at some point, and likely not
be a flat top arrangement, but rather, an irregular height affair.
(not really an inverted vee either)