[AMRadio] low band am

steveve2swc at aol.com steveve2swc at aol.com
Mon Mar 12 22:09:27 EST 2007

Dear Charlie:
  I liked what you said about low power Am. I was surfing the net a  while
back and and found a site that mentioned that South India Hams  are really into
5 to 7 watt AM haming using home brewed solidstate rigs  similar to the
"grenade" radio used by some shortwave pirate broadcasters   in the U.S. This would
probably not make the power companies happy if all of a  sudden the strapping
big guns on AM reduced power, hi. That' s it for  now
                                                               Steve VE2SWC