[AMRadio] National PW Dial

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2006 at pctechref.com
Tue Mar 13 09:19:27 EST 2007

I may do this again Wayne as this has sparked and interest for me.  A
project of this type makes one appreciate the workmanship and engineering
that goes into some of the old radios that tracked so well.  Frequency
counters are wonderful pieces of equipment but when you throw the switch on
a 100KC calibrator and pull the VFO/PTO dial zero beat just as the dial mark
passes zero, it really makes you feel good.

John