[AMRadio] OT: Need 80s Fairchild semi info

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Sun Mar 18 15:44:25 EST 2007

   Anyone that might have an early-80s (82) Fairchild semiconductor book(s)
- I'd like to know what a  LH11006 is. I have a few in a box of Stuff...
a rather rigorous search (including Fairchild's obsolete and discontinued
datasheets) turned up nothing but rabid-ferret schlock surplus companies
wanting me to give them an RFQ for a million pieces...

   Reply off-list to me, please.

    We now return you to your regularly-scheduled Email Reflector already
in progress....

Cheers

John
KB6SCO