[AMRadio] New Guy to AM

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Thu Mar 22 21:34:34 EST 2007

Hi Bow as with the rest of the group Welcome to the crazy world of
AM...Would love to yak with you about Tube
Amps for Audio. I am in the audio buz and love it. Also Belton Ham Fest
is coming up really soon. All of us Amers get
Together there.you will see us all mostly wearing the NOS Red T Shirts
or the Tung Sol Navy T Shirts. We normally all go out to dinner
For ribs at the OXBOW restaurant. Belton is twice a year and there you
will find lots of AM Gear for sale. Look for a bunch of us on 3.890
every AM. Big AM swap net Saturday at 0800. Normally 20 or better guys.

The 1st Wednesday of the month at 1930 on 3.880 you will find the
Collins AM Net but all welcome. You will hear a bunch of Houston guys
on.. Jimmy K5SOH and K5SEE are on a lot... Looking for you on AM...

Very Best 73's
Bob W1PE
The Voice of Mesquite
www.w1pe.com