[AMRadio] Mfg date for 4-400 series

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Mar 23 11:51:55 EST 2007

Stop the presses!  In my haste, I overlooked the 4-400 in my HB-3 manuals or
maybe it's misfiled.  In the Transmitting Volume, just before the 9C25 and
just after the 3B28 I found it!  I'd say it's out of place in my books.  The
date of production listed at the bottom of the page is 9/62, so that would
jive with the BTA-1R2.

Rick

   Actually, this deepens the Mystery - both my HB3s reach from the late
30s to the early 60s... they were updated by subscription, so it depended
on who had them as to exactly which updates...