[AMRadio] ARRL changes: League dumps threat to AM

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Sun Mar 25 07:37:12 EST 2007

Well said Eddy..............

Far too many in the USA are oblivious to the fact that Government
(local, state and federal) and the politically correct mouth-breathers
who support their actions are slowly consuming our freedoms and
regulating everything to death.  Ham radio is right in that mix.

BTW, are you still building those stunning rigs?

73 de W4MIL
Chuck