[AMRadio] VJB Paul Reception Report

Vince Werber ka1iic at prexar.com
Sun Mar 25 14:55:20 EST 2007

As a person that likes to work with tubes I plan to keep working with them
but be warned that there is at least one state in the U.S> that plans to
(or has) ban the Edison Light blub...  tubes will follow and it all
because of the 'global warming' hysteria...  There is also global warming
on Mars but did we have anything to do with that?

Let's get real with real science... the sun is. in fact, getting warmer...

End of comment.

73
vince
ka1iic