[AMRadio] New to amradio, newbe introduction

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Sun Mar 25 15:39:35 EST 2007

Welcome aboard Randy,
    But you kinda newbies bug me. What is this crap, you finding all these
classic relics and think you can put them on the air!!!;>)
I and others are envious of your find. Better that you get it and use than a
bandit hawking it on evilbay for outrageous $$$$.
    I think Dennis Duvall is out your way. His call sign escapes me now. A
mind is a terrible thing when it is wasted! You should find lots of local
AMers here on this board and at www.amfone.net. I certainly hope you know
what you are getting into. This stuff is like a drug;>)
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK