[AMRadio] Otis / K5SWK on the air 3880

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 16:57:35 EST 2007

On 3/25/07, Geoff/W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
>... I'm certainly glad to see he's got at least a -little- bit of a spark of
> interest left in him.

We need to keep letting him know just how much we enjoy his presence
on the air.  The family issues (that I won't go into) took a lot of
spark out of Otis, and I think some of that can be remedied by our
show of how he inspires us.  He is one great AM'er, at least to those
of us here in the area.

Otis and Jim/K5BAI - "the old dog", almost have a language of their
own, and I personally admire them dearly.  It would truly be a hoot to
get a recording of Otis and Jim in QSO doing their thing...