[AMRadio] Re: ARRL changes: League dumps threat to AM

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Mon Mar 26 12:20:09 EST 2007

Brett gazdzinski writes:

> I would move up there, you got free health care and so on,
> but its to cold for motorcycles!

C'mon, Brett. I know you're too principled a guy to use the force of the
state to confiscate property from others in order to finance your own health
care ;>)

Heard you calling CQ on 7290 yesterday, but was in the middle of lifting
weights, so didn't answer. There were a bunch of 2's and 3's calling CQ,
sometimes on top of one another, but all were apparently in each other's
skip zone. I was hearing them quite well up here in Maine, though.

73,
 -Larry/NE1S