[AMRadio] Small panel meter needed

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 21:11:41 EST 2007

  Anyone have, or know a source for, one of those small square panel 
meters that mounts in a 1.5 inch round hole? The face is all clear 
plastic slightly larger than the round "barrel" through the panel. I 
need a 100 uA version for a repair project here, and so far I've not 
turned one up. These were import meters marketed with names like 
Lafayette and Argonne... you see them on lots of little field strength 
and SWR meters.


 Steve WD8DAS

 sbjohnston at aol.com
 Radio is your best entertainment value.

AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free 
from AOL at AOL.com.

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 21 Feb 2018.