[AMRadio] Small panel meter needed

sbjohnston at aol.com sbjohnston at aol.com
Mon Mar 26 21:11:41 EST 2007

  Anyone have, or know a source for, one of those small square panel
meters that mounts in a 1.5 inch round hole? The face is all clear
plastic slightly larger than the round "barrel" through the panel. I
need a 100 uA version for a repair project here, and so far I've not
turned one up. These were import meters marketed with names like
Lafayette and Argonne... you see them on lots of little field strength
and SWR meters.

 Thanks!

 Steve WD8DAS

 sbjohnston at aol.com