[AMRadio] Re: ARRL changes: League dumps threat to AM

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Tue Mar 27 07:29:23 EST 2007

Hi Larry,

I don't know what you've been reading or hearing about us there lately, but
up here we manage to pay for everything ourselves...!

NO NEED to confiscate the property of others to pay for health care at
all --- NOT when you get taxed 33% of your income right off the bat before
you even get paid, when your property taxes go up 8.3% per year, when half
the money you spend on gas goes to the government, & two-thirds of the
bottle of booze you buy to console yourself goes ditto...!

Even the income tax refund we get back from the government at year's end
gets taxed!!!

It's enough to make a guy want to throw bags of tea into Lake Ontario...Hi
Hi.

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ