[AMRadio] More electricity

Mike Sawyer w3slk at hughes.net
Wed Mar 28 18:13:25 EST 2007

Funny, we used to do the same thing in our electronic shop at S.U.N.A.V.T.S.
Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK

  When I was in High School Voc.Tech. in the late 60's we used to charge up
a good axial H.V. electrolytic with the leads wrapped around the ends and
say .... catch, to an unspecting classmate.
  We also did the,... hold on to two can lytics with the cans connected to
the cap tester, a big CDE, and see how high the leakage test voltage would
get before letting go.

 Betcha I'm not the only one with these type memories ;)

Bill,
KB3DKS/1