[AMRadio] RE: W2VJZ Estate Sale - DX100's Galore & Other Stuff

D. Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed Mar 28 19:22:48 EST 2007

Looks like a treasure trove of collectables - both radio and non-radio.  The
house looks a little run down, but I suspect the structure is basically
sound.  Pity he had no-one to leave it to, who could appreciate it all.
Looks like the ideal place for an old tyme ham station.

If I still lived in the northeast, I'd probably skip Deerfield to attend the
auction.  Looks like there may be more goodies than might show up at the
flea market..  Hope enough interested hams show up that the stuff doesn't
end up in a land fill.

Also, hope audiophools and exporters to Asia don't show up to scarf up the
best items.

Don k4kyv