[AMRadio] RE: W2VJZ Estate Sale - DX100's Galore & Other Stuff

cemilton at aol.com cemilton at aol.com
Wed Mar 28 19:56:25 EST 2007

I was transferred from my native South to the NE back in the 70's.
Worked in Manhattan (WTC) for two years but lived in Berkeley Heights
about 15 minutes from Liberty Corners.  If that real estate is really
28 acres, forget the structures.  The land alone in that little
township is worth more than gold.  Millions is the correct assessment.
I'd almost bet the structures qualify for historical preservation
status.  Oh, BTW, I made it back to the South........ never to leave
again (at least while living). Hi Hi

I'd sure like to lay hands on the HT-4 though.....................

73
Chuck
W4MIL