[AMRadio] Timer Motor

Rick Brashear rickbras at airmail.net
Fri Mar 30 19:50:06 EST 2007

Not a stupid question at all, Bow.  It goes in a timer relay for a GE
BT-20-A broadcast transmitter.  It provides a 30 second delay before you can
apply B+ to the circuitry.  It's the old fashioned way of doing it!  I
cleaned and oiled it, but it's still intermittent.  Sometimes it'll start
and sometimes it just sits there.  What did you do to get yours to work?

Rick/K5IZ

Possibly a stupid question, but..

What is it for?

What is wrong with it?

The reason I ask is because I restored a Zenith Clock Radio (1953 era) and
had to get the clock motor running again, which I did with success.

Bow

W5EFR