No subject

Sun May 13 10:46:53 EDT 2007

software.  If any of you experience problems, please let me know.

On another note... I let amfone.net go a few months back, although the
entire website was transferred to another person who should have 90% of it
back online soon.  This particularly includes the AM Press Exchange, as that
was my stipulation on turning it over.  I simply had too many irons in the
fire to keep it updated as it should have been.  I still
plan to keep the AMRadio list and manage it as long as I can.

In the meantime, the FAQ to this list is offline, so I will post one soon
that is slightly modified, considering some of the website (amfone.net)
specific content it had.  For the time being, For Sale items are permissible
on this list so long as you are not a dealer.  I do think that the list
members should vote in some way about allowing this on a long term basis, as
I don't want to be the big RULE maker!  I encourage everyone to discuss this
on the list for a short period of time so that we can ALL see who wants
what.

73
Brian M. Sherrod
W5AMI