No subject

Sun May 13 10:46:53 EDT 2007

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 w9gt at comcast.net wrote:

> First, let me begin by saying that I wish you no ill
> will, nor do I have any quarrel with you exercising your
> right to express your opinion regarding AM operation on
> the ham bands.

   -=-  -=-  -=-  Attention Windows Users!!!  -=-  -=-  -=-
   REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS FROM *ALL* YOUR EMAIL DATABASES!
  If you have reason or desire to record it, please do so on

                            PAPER!!!
            (the LAST! spammer and wormfree media)

   Note: ANY attempts to infect this system with a WORM or
   other virae MAY be met with a scathing and rude response!
              (depending on my mood at the time)

                [OS/2 Warp Kicks Window-Butt!]
                -= Always Has - Always Will =-