No subject

Sun May 13 10:46:53 EDT 2007

the 6J5 (which mine had)... the audio was on the weak side with the
original tube...

I'm sorry to say I can't be of more help, I do have a diagram of my NC183
but I wouldn't do much good for anybody...  Mine was rebuilt by a Bell
Labs engineer named Yut Seul Yee in the 60's, it was used as a lab IF
strip for VHF and UHF experiments...  It has 717's in the dual RF and a
12AU7 for a product Detector...  and then there are the mods I did...
Oh yeah...  it has 2 5881's for the audio output... :-)

73
Vince
ka1iic