No subject

Sun May 13 10:46:53 EDT 2007

WALLOW in the stuff of Jan's treatise---what better way to spend =
Christmas
holidays than to curl up alongside the wood-burning stuff & indulge in =
one's
passions like that...?!

Well...there probably ARE better ways, I'll agree!...but I'd sure like a
copy of this book for my library just the same, IF I can find one.

Thanks, all...!   :>)

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

DISCLAIMER:=20
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is =
intended solely for the use of the named addressee.=20
 Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained =
therein by any other person is not authorized.=20
 If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by =
returning the e-mail to the originator.(A)=20
=20