[AMRadio] Spy radio

Bob Peters rwpeters at swbell.net
Tue May 1 09:54:11 EDT 2007

Todd I agree...I never look down at anyone who wants something and is
willing to pay for it...I sold Joe a HF-380 and asked premium and
received premium but would have kept it otherwise. Joe is buying in
order to set up a Museum someday and all of his gear is operational...
>From what I understand it is all tested on a monthly basis...Trying to
keep our heritage alive and that is good...

Bob W1PE