[AMRadio] Spy radio

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue May 1 11:16:27 EDT 2007

Isn't this like oil consumption - why should we share the world's oil with
any other underdeveloped country.  We have the greater "thirst" so why
should we give our "right" away to guzzle oil anyway we please.

Same as radio equipment - elbow your way into to the crowd at a hamfest and
outbid everyone else because that's the American way and outbid everyone
else on Ebay.

I love it when some "fat cat" is outbid.

Dave, W3ST