[AMRadio] Spy radio

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:21:28 EDT 2007

On 5/1/07, david knepper <collinsradio at comcast.net> wrote:
> Todd, to your last comment - my response is NOPE - I would spend my money
> like BonJovi and Bill Gates are doing in trying to save humanity,
> particularly, children in Africa.

That's very noble Dave, but given your past history, choices, and
self-described interest in Collins gear, you'll understand if I don't
completely believe you. After all, if it truly was *that* important to
you, wouldn't you have sold all of your radio gear and donated the
proceeds? (o:

BTW, last I knew Bill and John had some pretty nice toys and weren't
living like paupers. The more money you have, the more you can do.
Who's to say that Joe Walsh and other so-called 'fat cats' aren't also
doing a lot to help others? Many just don't require publicity and
attention for their efforts. Remaining anonymous makes many things
easier.

Being a mere 2-3 rungs up the ladder from poverty, such lofty goals
and decisions aren't likely to keep me awake at night. At least I can
afford to pay attention now.

The real question: Is AM *really* less expensive than SSB? I heard
that claim on 3.888 t'udder night. 'Cheaper' was the word used....

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ