[AMRadio] Spy radio

kenw2dtc kenw2dtc at comcast.net
Tue May 1 13:21:32 EDT 2007

Dave W3ST said:  "why should we share the world's oil with any other
underdeveloped country"

The real question is: "Why are there underdeveloped countries?"  They
started out centuries before we started and while we have made life better
for ourselves they are still underdeveloped.

As yourself why Nigeria is in poverty with high unemployment while at the
same time they are sitting on oil that they sell to other counties.

The reasons we are not underdeveloped:  Education?  Inititive?  Competition?
Self assurance?  Taking responsibility? Work ethic?

73,
Ken W2DTC