[AMRadio] WAS:Spy radio - Swapmeet and Auction Ethics

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue May 1 17:23:14 EDT 2007

In the past couple of years I have refused to sell stuff to
guys like this, and there seems to be plenty of them.  When
they offer much less than I want, I tell them it is as easy
to take home as it is to carry the money.  If they want it,
the price marked is what they will pay.  People who buy for
themselves are a different story.  I will dicker with them.

What rattles my cage is a fest will have set up times for
vendors.  They do not allow anyone else in the building.
These jerks go around a buy stuff from each other before
anyone else has a chance.  I also refuse to sell to those
types before the fest opens.

Jim/W5JO