[AMRadio] Spy radio

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 1 18:00:19 EDT 2007

A lot has to do with possessing the means to step hard
on the neck of others. My British forebears (and others) were
quite good at it. You can keep otyhers down if you have the
tools necessary to domoiniate them. Is it always good for them
or even for us; and is it ethical to do everything that you have
the capability to do? That is an open question, but our carrier
is drifting badly. I wonder however, how long we upstarts on
the world stage will last as described, "developed?" Are we
building to last or will we be a flash in the pan?

Back to relaxing with the SX-101 here!