[AMRadio] Spy radio

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue May 1 18:20:33 EDT 2007

I trust that everyone knew that I was using satire when I spoke.

Dave, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.208  Mhz