[AMRadio] WAS:Spy radio - Swapmeet and Auction Ethics

Peter Markavage manualman at juno.com
Tue May 1 19:40:55 EDT 2007

Just think how the vendors feel. Some drive long hours to get there;
check out the "stuff" on Thursday; do set up maybe all three days; stand
around for 8 to 10 hours on Friday; 8 to 10 hours on Saturday; maybe
several more hours on Sunday; then have to pack up and drive the long
hours back; then there's each evening's eating, drinking, parties
(gatherings of common interests). My most relaxing time for me is Sunday
afternoon, back in the hotel outdoor garden, having a cold beer in total
quiet just before the University of Dayton Sunday afternoon wine tasting
coed regulars come in to start their late afternoon "after wine tasting
party" near or in the pool. Some things you just have to grin and bear.

Pete, wa2cwa
Dayton Spaces 1960-1961