[AMRadio] WAS:Spy radio - Swapmeet and Auction Ethics

Brett gazdzinski brett.gazdzinski at verizonbusiness.com
Tue May 1 20:29:21 EDT 2007

Much to my detriment, I also do the same thing, and
sell things for what I paid for them most times, or
very little more.

I once got some old tube short wave receivers, fixed them up,
and gave them away to people.

I even paid shipping.

Today, on Ebay, I could likely get loads of cash, but
I feel better being nice rather then rich...

Brett
N2DTS