[AMRadio] WAS:Spy radio - Swapmeet and Auction Ethics

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Tue May 1 21:53:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

 I don't know if this fellow works any of the moidwest fests or not, what he
buys, though, he keeps so I am pretty sure it is not the same guy.

There was a Hickok tube tester I was looking at once and was going to buy for
my personal use. when yet another fellow, this one a flipper, jumped ahead of
me and bought it.  A week later, it was you know where with a reserve 3 times
what he paid for it.

I am afraid the next time someone does that to me, he is going to be in for a
tounge lashing if not more. I am going to have to find my Wouff Hong and
Rhetty Snitch~

73,

John,  W4AWM