[AMRadio] WAS:Spy radio - Swapmeet and Auction Ethics

david knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Tue May 1 21:56:20 EDT 2007

In these part, John, we would just trip him as he is gleefully running back
to his car with his booty.

Dave, W3ST/W3CRA
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3.805 Mhz every Monday at 8 PM EDST
and 14.253 Mhz every Saturday at 12 Noon EDST
Collins Chatroom - Daily at 4 PM EDST on 7.208  Mhz