[AMRadio] FS: Gates BC-1H at HamCom

A.R.S. - W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:10:02 EDT 2007

There are two BC-1H's that will be available during HamCom in Plano
this year.  Both are working units, ready to go on 160 meters as is
with simple re-tuning.  I have already spoken for one of them.  The
other is missing only a panel meter, otherwise totally complete.  I
may have a source on a meter that will work.  They must both be picked
up and the transaction made at the same time due to time constraints
of the seller.

This is a one kilowatt rig using a pair of 833's modulated by a pair
of 833's.  Again, complete except for one panel meter.

If you are interested, and going to HamCom, please contact me OFF-LIST
for more details and price.  Please do not wait until the last minute,
as I need to contact the seller to confirm the sale(s).  I can likely
get some photos of the unit as well.

Email me direct off the list at ars.w5ami "at" gmail.com.  Change the
"at" with a @ of course.

73
Brian / wa5am - ex w5ami

--
Suburbia is where the developer bulldozes out the trees, then names
the streets after them. - Bill Vaughan