[AMRadio] USPS Changes May 14

Don Buska dbuska at wi.rr.com
Fri May 4 18:22:19 EDT 2007

Hi Bry,

I do a great deal of Priority Mail shipments.  The nice thing is the
USPS allows me to do everything on the web and even schedule for the
mail carrier to pick it up when they deliver the mail.  All the Priority
mail boxes are sent to me "free of charge" (packs of 25 boxes) also via
web order.  So with all the down sides, especially those I read about
the overseas Global Priority mail, the USPS has made something very easy
for the shipper.  Note, that anyone can use these services.  So it's
been a long time since I've stood in those lines.

Now I just need to do some research on what direction I'll be going with
my international shipments.

73

Don N9OO