[AMRadio] high-priced accessories and audiophools revisited

DOXEMF at aol.com DOXEMF at aol.com
Sat May 5 01:11:06 EDT 2007

Mike Said:
>Well, thank God for small favors and no price increase!!! However, if one
>looks carefully, they will see a green dot on each receptacle. This means
>they are hospital grade and may be used where oxygen is in use.

  I usually use Hospital Grade 20 A outlets in recording studio installations and never ran into any gold plated but the isolated ground and overall heavier construction
is far better than the cheap 15 A ones found at most electric depts.
 Sure glad I picked up a 5 gallon bucket of military shelter pulls years ago.

Bill,
KB3DKS/1