[AMRadio] Stuff for trade

EdwMullin at aol.com EdwMullin at aol.com
Sat May 5 12:43:16 EDT 2007

I have some broadcast tube radios that I need to get out of the house. If
you're into that sort of thing I'd rather swap for some ham gear. (cash seems to
 always get used for other stuff like bills and food, go figure)

An  RCA floor model, non-funtional, all the innards are there, but the
exterior  caontrols are pretty bad, knobs are broken and switches are not working.
Also the dial glass is gone. I rescued it from an old barn, but it's sitting
in  my shed waiting restoration that I will probably never get to. Probably
great  for parts to restore another rig, or if you have the knobs etc you could
make it  play.

A GE AM/FM record player, floor model.  Works, but needs  help.  Plays 78 rpm
records (just 78's), recieves stronger stations on am  and fm. Cabinet nees
to be refinished on the exterior, and needs some basic  electrical work to be
in good shape.

A GE "portable" radio (the  size of a brief case), complete and functional,
but only hears the strongest  stations.

Would consider any reasonable trade  offer.

73

Ed

KB1HYS