[AMRadio] USPS Changes May 14

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sat May 5 20:20:24 EDT 2007

Hi Bry,

FedEx may good for domestic shipments, i.e. U.S.A.-to-U.S.A., but for
INTERNATIONAL deliveries --- like the U.S.A. to Canada --- FORGET it!

Like all of the other "commercials", they have the very ODIOUS habit of
charging us a MINIMUM $25.00 "...brokerage fee" on everything they might
carry across the 49th parallel...

...And lest you think I'm merely whining, I've a VERY strong suspicion that
said policy is reciprocal on shipments from us, to you...

~73!~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ